Sultry Sexy Cabled Knit Cape/Poncho

https://www.etsy.com/listing/659970767/sultry-sexy-cabled-cape-with-sleeves

This cape is the bomb! Poncho? Cape? Whatever it is, it's for you to purchase today. It's priced to move so get moving.



Isn't she gorgeous!=?





I've finished. It's beautiful and up on the store for sale...FINALLY.
I didn't use a pattern. I didn't use anything like that. I started to knit this thing in the hospital during a terrible lupus flare. However, it finally came into fruition and I'm genuinely excited about this piece.

Introducing the SEXY, SULTRY, CABLED CAPE WITH SLEEVES!

IT'S HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I can't believe it! It's finally here and it's on the store for you to purchase NOW.

It comes in all beautiful colors, and I'm thinking that perhaps I can include a Chroma colored one or at least a tweed edition.



I used an innovative technique to include sleeves as an after thought, attaching them under the cape.


There are some adjustments that I want to make on the cape for the next one that I create, however I learned where the mistakes were and how to fix them. It was fun and everyone seemed to love it in my family. My sister wants one already! It looks amazing and came out much better than I expected it to.

Comments

Popular Posts