Sneak Peek Fall 2018 Products



 These are the most popular item that I have in the store next to the Ottomans. These hat and scarf sets are beautifully made using my favorite yarn Home Town USA LION BRAND Yarn.
They are beautiful hats and scarfs with this gorgeous weighty material.

I like to cable.
Cabling here makes a gorgeous pattern that works. I like to change the colors intermittently. This blue, gray, and bright white is a beautiful addition. Have a favorite winter coat and looking for a beautiful hat and scarf set? This is the set for you. At a low price of $49 for the entire set at the moment, you can have this shipped to you within 7 days! Order today! Order now!

This is the yarn that I used. Lion Brand Yarn Hometown USA is the best yarn for this! I don’t like to use anything else. 



 BABY GIRL KNIT PRODUCTS HATS!



We can have these made in all kinds of colors!


This is the hat right before I was going to finish. I added the pom pom to the top for a festive look. 




This is the final look! Dallas Cowboy fan? You can have a hat made from BabyGirl Knits with a matching infinity cowl! With beautiful cowls for that home feel! Order yours today!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts