The Entire Collection--Baby Knitting from Rowan Yarn

First I'd like to say that I love working with Rowan yarn. It's on the expensive side but the yarn is pure bliss to work with. It's not splitty and it works up beautifully. I was at WindyKnitty in Chicago, IL at 5653 N. Clark and they are wonderful there. The yarn is nice and they have a great collection, but be prepared to spend a pretty penny because you'll need a lot of pretty pennies. If you're a yarn addict, bring plenty of cash.

However, the staff is uber cool and helpful. They have classes and workshops. I just wished they had more sales.

But that's neither here or there. I was a knitting fool. It is a rare day when I don't pop a few needles in my hands. It seems when I don't have any orders up, I go back to knitting pleasurably. It is a joy!

Here I used Rowan Pure Wool DK 50g. I brought three balls. One white and two blue. I wasn't really sure if I had enough to do one of the hats but it turns out that 150g is enough to knit all of these things that you see in front of you and then some left over.
This is the yarn that is left over after knitting all of these things for the baby!

This is the information on the yarn identifier card.


So what should I do now? I have something that I wanted to start on for my daughter, or I could finish out the yarn with some cute booties. Then there are some leg warmers that I desperately wanted to put on my store for the longest and I want to make sure that I get it right. I have all day long....what to do? What to do?

Comments

Popular Posts